Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lemme know, for Pete's sake

Why don't people ever tell me when I have large green things stuck in my teeth?

Would you, should you ever have full leaves of lettuce stuck in your teeth, not want someone to let you know?

Do people think that if they say "psst, there is something green lodged prominently between your front carnassials" that I would yell "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! HOW DARE YOU!" and proceed to violent beatings of their tender flesh?

I mean, I guess I can see how you might think that of me, but honestly, I'd just like to know. I'm more likely to beat your tender flesh (oooh DIRTY!) if I find out you've let me wander around like a fool all day, scaring the living shit out of small children every time I smile.

So let me know, Goddamnit, or suffer my wrath!

No comments:

Post a Comment