Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Glee!!... wait, I take that back.

Last night I snuggled with my cat, and she didn't scratch me or bite me (well... not very hard) or track poo on the carpet!!

It was everything I ever dreamed owning a cat would be, and it's only taken a year to get to this point. I lurve her.

Also, when Nora really gets purring, she starts doing some sort of snortily-snog noises that half make me sick, half make me want to chew her little ears off.

But not really.

I wouldn't actually eat that cat, because she smells like a litter box and licks her butt hole.

And yesterday, when I stuck my tongue out at Jonathan, he poked it. With his FINGER... that had been PETTING THE ANUS LICKING POO COVERED CAT!

It was gross and I spent 20 minutes brushing my teeth and raving about getting worms.

And sometimes when she coughs up hairballs she sounds like a human baby involved in some sort of hideous exorcism.

On second thought, scratch the "I'm feeling better about owning a cat" idea... cat's are fucking gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment