Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Survey Says...

Alrighty, Kristen, now we are blog buddies and I will do this survey!

What's your current obsession?
I wouldn't say I generally get "Obsessed" about much of anything. I'm not the type. But I have been on this blog pretty much constantly since I set it up. I think that says more about how boring my work is, rather than me being obsessed.


What's your weirdest obsession?
Hmmm... again, not the obsessive type... I'd have to go with eavesdropping. I think I do it a little too much. I listen to other peoples' (generally stupid) conversations, then hold onto any juicy morsel until I can get home to Jonathan... or anyone with ears really... at which time I will spin their conversation into some sort of fantastic story, generally ending with fisticuffs and me being kicked out of some public area.

What are you wearing today?
Oooh, am I looking goood today! Seafoam green pleated dress from the seventies paired with black accessories in the form of toque, belt, tights, leg-warmers, and skate shoes. Rad.

Why is today special?
It's not really. Tomorrow is though! I am going to try on my wedding dress! Sadly, it is not going to fit, and I will have to drown my sorrows in hot fudge sundays, further aggravating the problem (ie my slightly enlarged tum).

What would you like to learn to do?
Plenty! I'd like to be a better writer. I would also like to learn how to edit. I think I would be a great editor of books. I'd really like to learn a second language fluently. I am leaning towards Spanish, but I'd settle for Italian.

What's for dinner today?
Oooh! I don't know! It's always a surprise. If I had to guess, I'd say left over been stew (mmmm) but I am kind of hoping for spicy chicken and rice.

What's the last thing you bought?
Tea. I am drinking it now but it has gone cold :(

What's your favourite weather?
SUN!! Sun and more sun! I would gladly move somewhere where it was sunny ALL the time. I would never get tired of it. NEVER!

What's your most challenging goal right now?
Staying awake. And not going on ebay to buy more vintage dresses.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Erm... well, no one REALLY tagged me, but I know Kristen wanted me to do this in her deepest heart of hearts. And I think she's fabbity fad with knobs on.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Tough call. It's a toss up between Merville, close to my Mam and Daddy's house and Mexico. Barra de Navidad spec, close to the beach. We'd turn it into a bed and breakfast. Ahhh... I can almost hear the waves.

Favourite vacation spot?
Oh tough call! What a cruel question. If I have to choose from places I've already been, then I'd say Barra... or Kenya... But if I can choose hypothetically, I think I will really enjoy Cuba... and Italy when we get there some day. And Bali. And India. And Spain. Or anywhere warm with a beach, really.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A large cheque. Made out to me. For a couple million, at least.

What would you like to get rid of?
My pot belly! But it will never leave me. It is a part of me forever. So sad.
I would also like to cut all of my fucking hair off since it's driving me INSANE! However, I must let it be until the wedding. Then snip, snip, MOHAWK!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A white sand beach where attractive men served me Pina Colada. It is possibly a nude beach. And Jonathan is there... and no one else... (except the attractive servant men).

What's your favourite thing about the city you live in?
Huh. Not a lot. I'm not nuts about this place. But I DO really love all the tasty restaurants. And all of Jonathan's friends that have become my friends too. It will be sad to leave them. Other than that, this place doesn't really do it for me.

If you had $150 to spend right now, what would you spend it on?
Chocolate.

Do you admire anyone's style?
I think Jonathan is looking pretty good these days, but that's my doing.

Describe your personal style.
Ecclectic. And, and I like to think, pretty rad.

What are three live shows that you have seen?
I have seen 3 different Cirque du Soleil performances... and CHROMEO, which was awesome. Very shortly I will be going to the Animal Collective show... exciting!

THE END. Now I am going for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment