Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Music, my son... music.

Here is some music you should listen to if you know what's good for you...

Passion Pit : their new album Manners is somewhere between MGMT and that feeling you get when you're really full and you got that way solely from eating chocolate. It's that good.

Suckers : they don't have a full length album out, but oh man, what they've got is gonna rock your socks off!

Harlem Shakes : Quite groovy, and they'd better be, 'cause they're on tour with Passion Pit as we speak... or write... or read. Whatever.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs : You know them. You like them. I gotta say, I wasn't totally sold on these guys, but their new album (It's Blitz)... oh man. It's good. That's all I can say.

Golden Boots : No one has every heard of these guys. Except me. They are new, and they are groovy. Mellow melodies, man.

There you have it. Go forth and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment