Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Four jobs I've had
1.Chamber Maid - Out in Tofino, all aloney on my owney. Pretty disgusting, cleaning up after rich snobs and messy honeymooners. The stains on the sheets were bad enough, I won't even go into all the other weird crap I had to deal with.
2. Server - I will never, EVER do this again. I worked in the food industry for 2 1/2 soul crushing years. I hate people, I hate hungry people even more, and I REALLY hate hungry people who haven't a clue how to tip.
3. Reception (Totem Travel) - This job was pretty sweet actually. I just sat at a desk for 4 hours every night after everyone else had gone home and read my book or went on the computer. If anyone came in, I was actually SUPPOSED to tell them to come back during the day. I have no idea why I was there, but I wasn't about to ask, either.
4. Reception (Salman Partners) - Yuck. And might I add, Gross. Terrence Salman can suck my BALLS (if I had them). Ditto to Anne, Julina (Cuntroller extrordinaire), Bill, (dia) Ria, and everyone in research. I hope the stock market crashes even further and you all lose your jobs. Except Kristen, who by that time will be some sort of writing whiz.

Four movies I can watch over and over
1.
The Life Aquatic
2.
Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth)
3.
Waynes World
4.
Any Harry Potter movie

Four places I have lived
1. Victoria, first when I was a leetle girl, later when I was a leetle lady. Didn't dig it, either time.
2. Courtenay, or more specifically
Merville. I love this place, and am moving back VERY SOON!
3. Tofino, for a few months after highschool. In staff accom. Bad experience all around :(
4. Here in Vancouver with the love of my life, Jonathan. I don't really dig this place either, but anywhere that he is, I want to be too.

Four TV shows I love
1.
30 Rock
2.
Flight of the Conchords
3.
Arrested Development
4.
It's Always sunny in Philidelphia

Four places I've vacationed
1. Kenya and Egypt, when I was 12-ish
2. Barra de Navidad, Mexico, when I was 13-ish
3. Dominican Republic, when I was 21-ish
4. Hong Kong, this time last year, with Jonny-pants.

Four sites I visit daily
1.
Failblog.org
2. Craigslist.ca

3.
cbc.ca/bc
4. facebook... alas.


Four Places I would rather be right now

1. At home, with Jonathan, possible snuggled up in bed, maybe getting a massage
2. Somewhere warm, with cool, alcoholic beverages and white sand beaches
3. In Merville with my parents (and Jonathan) out in the garden
4. Pretty much anywhere but here

Four People I am tagging
1. No one, because Kristen has done this already and I have no other blogging friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment